Saturday, October 28, 2006

Last touching Q and A moments from our IT Pro.

1.) what 3 major learning /lessons you have learned from the course?

  • I learned a lot of things I haven't learned during my undergrade years like DFD, ERD, Pivot tables creating blogs and so fourth.
  • Also in this class and I never thought that exams on Word will be this hard. The Modules again thought me never to underestimate exams.
  • I learned that Time management is the key to success!

2.) what should professor continue to do with this subject?

  • I think our professor Sir John Ruero should continue the things he does in our IT Pro class. Though, tyrant at times students can really learn a lot from him. Rock On Dude!

3.) what should the professor improve on?

  • I think the professor should improve on this mood. Sometimes its unpredictable in the class. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home